SciVal is a bibliometric tool that can be used to analyse and visualize the positioning of research of individuals, groups and institutes. As a researcher, you can use SciVal for example to create evaluation reports, identify a publication strategy, and to find new collaborations. Everyone at TU Delft has access to SciVal.
How to get started with SciVal
For online security reasons, please make sure that you do not use your TU Delft login credentials to log into SciVal/Elsevier.
Register for the following webinars
- Tuesday 28 May, 14:00-15.00, SciVal introduction – register
- Tuesday 18 June, 14.00-15.00, SciVal Metrics & Tips and Tricks around creating user defined entries – register
Join one of the walk-in sessions
If you want experts to walk you through SciVal or if you want to discuss your questions with them, please join one of the SciVal walk-in sessions in the Library.
- Tuesday 4 June 2019, 10:00-12:00, Blue Room Library
- Thursday 20 June 2019, 12:00-14:00, Room 1.34 Library
- Thursday 25 July 2019, 14:00-16:00, Blue Room Library
Do you have questions or need help or practical examples? Consult the FAQ and the ever growing number of SciVal use cases , contact email@example.com or visit the Research Analytics website for more information on Research Analytics.