SciVal is a bibliometric tool that can be used to analyse and visualize the positioning of research of individuals, groups and institutes. As a researcher, you can use SciVal for example to create evaluation reports, identify a publication strategy, and to find new collaborations. Everyone at TU Delft has access to SciVal.
How to get started with SciVal
Read SciVal at a glance for a quick overview of how it works and access SciVal to explore the tool. If you are a first-time user, first create an account.
For online security reasons, please make sure that you do not use your TU Delft login credentials to log into SciVal/Elsevier.
Register for the following webinars
- Tuesday 28 May, 14:00-15.00, SciVal introduction – register
- Tuesday 18 June, 14.00-15.00, SciVal Metrics & Tips and Tricks around creating user defined entries – register
Join one of the walk-in sessions
If you want experts to walk you through SciVal or if you want to discuss your questions with them, please join one of the SciVal walk-in sessions in the Library.
- Tuesday 4 June 2019, 10:00-12:00, Blue Room Library
- Thursday 20 June 2019, 12:00-14:00, Room 1.34 Library
- Thursday 25 July 2019, 14:00-16:00, Blue Room Library
Do you have questions or need help or practical examples? Consult the FAQ and the ever growing number of SciVal use cases , contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Research Analytics website for more information on Research Analytics.